jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: distributed test generate many summary reports
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2012 13:30:25 GMT
Claudio,

    I guess your file name expression is been evaluated every time it is
accessed.

    I suggest you to try mode=Batch on jmeter.properties, even to reduce
network traffic, and, if it still saves more than one file, add this file
name expression inside the Test Plan's User Defined Variable section and
use the variable name on the "write results to" field, so it
will supposedly evaluate just once.

Hope it helps you.
Flávio Cysne