jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Bloom, Harlan" <Harlan.Bl...@fpx.com>
Subject JMeter quering SalesForce - some fields not found
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:58:03 GMT
Hello Everyone,
  I can login to SalesForce, send queries and get data back.  Several queries work just fine.
 However, there are some queries that work just fine in Apex Explorer, but fail in JMeter.
 All of the fields that fail are custom fields, but the queries have other customer fields
that work ok.  Of the types that are failing, one custom field is a reference, another a date,
and another a string.

  This is representative of the errors that are coming back:

   <faultcode xmlns:ns1="urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com">ns1:INVALID_FIELD</faultcode>
   <faultstring>INVALID_FIELD:
      Customer_N__c from Opportunity where
                                     ^
ERROR at Row:1:Column:118
No such column &apos;Customer_N__c&apos; on entity &apos;Opportunity&apos;.
If you are attempting to use a custom field, be sure to append the &apos;__c&apos;
after the custom field name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate
names.</faultstring>
   <detail>

  Please let me know if you need more information or have any suggestions.

Thanks,

Harlan...

This message may contain confidential information, if you are not the intended addressee,
please inform us immediately that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We
thank you for your cooperation.