jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <yuka.naga...@accenture.com>
Subject RE: <inquiry> about JMeter specification
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 08:07:21 GMT
Dear Vance Zhao, Users

Thank you very much for everything!

I will check the reference you told me

Best Regards,
Yuka

-----Original Message-----
From: Vance Zhao [mailto:vancezhao@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2012 3:46 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: <inquiry> about JMeter specification

Yeah, I get the deal and I will say "yes". You may need to check out the "distributed Jmeter
client" part somewhere in Jmeter's official site.

Cheers!

Vance

2012/6/27 <yuka.nagaoka@accenture.com>

> Dear Vance, JMeter User,
>
> Thank you very much for your quick reply.
> I'm sorry for my incorrect translation about No.4
>
> No.4 means that JMeter can send more than 5,800 multiplicity requests
> or not?
>
> I'm not sure this question is still unclear or better.
>
> As for No.3, your expression is exactly what I wanted to say.
>
> Again, thank you very much for your time.
>
> Regards,
> Yuka

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.