jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <yuka.naga...@accenture.com>
Subject <inquiry> about JMeter specification
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2012 02:48:38 GMT

Dear JMeter Users

Hi, My name is Yuka Nagaoka working at Accenture Japan.
I'm liking into the load testing tool that can reach our requirements below.

Could you help me for the answer?

Can "JMeter" ...

1. execute the sinarios automatically?

2. submit more than 1500  http requests at the same time?

3. register more than 223 sinarios?

4. accept more than 5800 accesses?

5. execute the several sinarios you have set at the same time?

Basing on your experiences of the JMeter, I would appreciate if you could answer "it can /
it cannot" or just "yes / no" for each function above.

Thank you for your consideration in advance.

Regards,

Yuka

--------

Accenture Japan Ltd

Health and Public Service Group

Yuka Nagaoka

Email: yuka.nagaoka@accenture.com<mailto:yuka.nagaoka@accenture.com>

Tel: +81-3-3505-8506

Subject to local law, communications with Accenture and its affiliates including telephone
calls and emails (including content), may be monitored by our systems for the purposes of
security and the assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy.

www.accenture.com