jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Jmeter with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0: wrptoken management
Date Tue, 29 May 2012 05:10:11 GMT
Google reveals that this is something that looks to be IE only (one way is
to disable the check as described here
http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vstswebtest/thread/e9b193a6-7a93-4a45-9b6f-5f5e7dfbb7d0/)

The other way is to see what .NET api allows you to generate this token and
generate that from java (probably by shelling a cmd or using interop) - you
probably need to post this in a MS forum and see how to get this token
first

reggards
deepak