jmeter-user mailing list archives

From oliver lloyd <oliver_ll...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Web-Interface to create Test-Plans
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 13:22:55 GMT
But how is this better than Java? A web interface would require a webserver, duplicate a lot
of effort and ultimately be pretty limited in functionality because it's running in a browser.
Why do this?

HTML5 may be groovy and, it's true, Spring looks dated and everything. But there is no such
thing as a cross-java problem.