jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Collin" <mark.col...@lazeryattack.com>
Subject Jmeter With JMS Queues
Date Wed, 30 May 2012 11:39:43 GMT
Does anybody have any useful resources for working with JMS Queues?

I'm currently using JMeter to load a JMS Queue(incoming) that my application
consumes from.  The application then processes the message and then places
another message on a different queue(outgoing).

I can load the incoming queue up with no problems, and I can consume from
the outgoing queue and check that the order id matches the message on the
incoming queue.

My problem is when I start ramping up the number of threads, JMeter seems to
be losing track of which message should be getting picked up from the
outgoing queue next.  The application is processing items on the queue in
order (manually verified), but JMeter is losing track of which response is
next so when I check the order id it thinks the wrong message is on the
outgoing queue.

Does anybody have any hints?