jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Johnson <ans...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter: Is there a concurrent connection parameter?
Date Thu, 17 May 2012 03:29:56 GMT
http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/component_reference.html#HTTP_Request

I believe you want to increase the concurrent pool.

From: chaitanya bhatt
Sent: 5/16/2012 10:10 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Jmeter: Is there a concurrent connection parameter?
Dang! Is that the only approach to avoid sequential downloading of embedded
resources? If true - then the Dev community has to give some serious
consideration to add this feature in the future builds. Almost all
commercial tools have the capability to simulate simultenous downloading of
embedded resources using at least 2-4 threads.Without this capability the
response time of transactions will be significantly higher than what it
would be real world.

Thanks
Chaitanya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com