jmeter-user mailing list archives

From llow...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Re: Results Tree Regexp Tester?
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2012 13:36:48 GMT
Philippe Mouawad <philippe.mouawad@gmail.com> wrote on 04/26/2012 08:17:13
AM:

> Hello,
> On View Results Tree, select a sample
> Then at right, select  "Response Data" Tab
> Under the Samplers zone, instead of "Text" select box, select "Regexp
> Tester"
> Here you are

I'm using jmeter 2.6 r1237317.

I select my View Results Tree listener.
I select a sampler.

On the right hand pane I have 3 tabs at the top.
-"Sampler Result" (has "Raw" and "Parsed" tabs at the bottom)
-"Request" (has "Raw" and "HTTP" tabs at the bottom)
-"Response Data" (has a search field at the bottom. Can be used for regex
tests/searches)

The search field can be toggled to search for regex, but it only searches
the body. I need to also be able to search the headers and test a regex
against them.

In the listener, I do have "Save Response Headers (XML)" and "Save Request
Headers (XML)" checked.

So, again I ask, is the manual out dated and this feature no longer
available, or am I missing something and just not finding this feature?

I can take some screen shots, but I will not be able to post them anywhere
until tonight. I can attach them - but it seems likely to be stripped out.

> Regards
> Philippe M.
> http://www.ubik-ingenierie.com

Lee Lowder.

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.