jmeter-user mailing list archives

From llow...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Re: Additional problems with login form
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 14:06:47 GMT
llowder@oreillyauto.com wrote on 04/13/2012 08:17:17 AM:

> I am now getting a
authentication.exception.DigitalSignatureFailedException
> when I try to login.
>
> What is the best way to try to correct this?  I was really wanting these
> tests to be as blackbox as possible, though that is seeming less likely
as
> time goes on.
>
> I do see a signature cookie in the set of cookies being received and
sent,
> but it would seem it is wrong somehow.
>
> I don't know for sure (yet) how this is generated

Just wanted to follow up, the signature is a salted hash of the other
cookie data.

Jmeter is sending the same set of cookie as the browser, so something else
is being changed.

>From talking to one of the developers, there are no other tokens or
anything used.

Any help or suggestions is much appreciated.

Thank you.
 Lee Lowder

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.