jmeter-user mailing list archives

From llow...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Using property based variables in tests
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 15:57:50 GMT
I have a set of user defined variables, where I do things like:

otl_PROTOCOL  =  ${__P(otl_protocol,https)}

then in my HTTP Requests Default, I set Protocol to ${otl_PROTOCOL}.

When I run my tests, I get the following error:

java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: httpshttps
	at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at java.net.URL.<init>(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.getUrl
(HTTPSamplerBase.java:888)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample
(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1054)
	at org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPSamplerBase.sample
(HTTPSamplerBase.java:1043)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.process_sampler
(JMeterThread.java:416)
	at org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterThread.run(JMeterThread.java:271)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

What am I doing wrong?

Also, I am using jmeter 2.6 r1237317

Thank you.

Lee Lowder

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.