jmeter-user mailing list archives

From llow...@oreillyauto.com
Subject PreProcessor and test fragment question
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2012 13:08:11 GMT
I was able to get logged in, thanks to using a preprocessor.

My next question is, am I able to define the processor once, and have it
apply to multiple requests, or do I have to make a copy of it for each
request that needs that modified cookie?

The other question that I have is, if I define a test fragment, is the
scope of a http request default object limited to that fragment, or will it
apply to the whole thread group that the fragment is in? (and if it is
limited in scope, is there a way to override it and make it more global in
scope?)

Thank you.

Lee Lowder

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.