jmeter-user mailing list archives

From llow...@oreillyauto.com
Subject Additional problems with login form
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 13:17:17 GMT
By working with a developer and looking at tomcat logs I was able to figure
out my first problem - our application expect certain cookies to be
present/sent even if an empty string and jmeter by default does not send
those types of cookies.

However, now that I have adjusted the properties for that I have ran into
another problem.

I am now getting a authentication.exception.DigitalSignatureFailedException
when I try to login.

What is the best way to try to correct this?  I was really wanting these
tests to be as blackbox as possible, though that is seeming less likely as
time goes on.

I do see a signature cookie in the set of cookies being received and sent,
but it would seem it is wrong somehow.

I don't know for sure (yet) how this is generated

Thank you.
Lee Lowder

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.