jmeter-user mailing list archives

From llow...@oreillyauto.com
Subject jmeter properties to control test elements
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 15:43:08 GMT
Is there a way to enable/disable test elements via the command line or a
properties file?

For example, if I have a set of tests that may or may not be ran in the
GUI, but I want to be able to easily enable or disable certain assertions
to be able toggle between functional and load testing?

I've already determined how to change the number of threads and repetitions
using variables and properties, this is just the next step for setting up
my tests.

Thank you.

Lee Lowder

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy
Act 18 USCS  2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally
privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately.
Thank you.