jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Naresh Kumar <naresh.ku...@igatepatni.com>
Subject RE: Unable to load WSDL with https URL - URGENT
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 14:03:50 GMT
Is this BUG in J meter...

Regard's
Naresh Kumar

-----Original Message-----
From: Kumar, Naresh
Sent: 24 April 2012 13:59
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Unable to load WSDL with https URL - URGENT

Hi Seb,

My WSDL URL which iam trying to load using webservice sampler is of format : https://xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxx/xxxxxxx.svc?wsdl
I can access this from browser and I get prompt for certificate, when I accept and proceed
further it shows no error.

Identifying the problem to be certificate issue, I tried to configure the certificate in java
bin directory using key store and this was done successfully.

But when I try to load this in j meter using the webservice sampler, I get the same error
as mentioned below viz.

Error message : 'org.apache.jmeter.protocol.http.util.WSDL.Exception:java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException:Error
constructing implementation
(algorithm:Default,provider:SunJSSE,class:com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.DefaultSSL.Contextimpl)'

Regard's
Naresh Kumar