jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: user.properties and Master/Slave configuration
Date Fri, 20 Apr 2012 17:13:40 GMT
On 20 April 2012 18:09,  <derry@cpt.com> wrote:
> Is it loaded when JMeter server is started or when the script is sent over?

When the server is started.

which is pulled from SVN with the jmx script. As this configuration works great when executing
JMeter in the local directory, will it also work in a Master/Slave configuration? Or does
user.properties have to be present on all the slave systems when executing the JMeter script?Yes,
user.properties is only loaded locally.>> Thanks,> Stan>---------------------------------------------------------------------To