jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Nisha G." <nishag.1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Suggestion regarding Java_Opts value
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 13:37:40 GMT
Thanks again for such elaborated information.

At Present our performance Server has been deployed with a VMware with
Clustered Environment. In it we have deployed two servers one primary
having Database running on it and other is secondary server (pointing to
the primary node for DB connections).
Also our application uses TomCat server.

I am trying to get more information on tuning and visual VM.

Thanks a ton again, this information means a lot to improve the performance
of our product..

Nisha