jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nithya Prakash <nithyaprakas...@gmail.com>
Subject Require help to fetch the variable from CSV to be used in Reg exp.
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2012 08:42:28 GMT
Hi All,

I need some help in jmeter .I am using CSV data to read multiple data from
it to the script but i am also using regular expression to fetch some id
related to the script but this regular expression need data to CSV data .

How to read data form CSV to Regular Expression .
here is my RE

<option
 value='com.yagna.functional.requirementanalyzer.domain.RequirementResponseSet:(\d+)'>
${__StringFromFile(,ReqName1,,)}</option>

I need to fetch the value for the variable used in CSV to Regular
Expression(RE) so that my RE will work ......

Thanks in Advance