jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMeter not recording Authentication pop-up
Date Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:20:37 GMT
The JMeter proxy is an HTTP proxy. What you seem to be getting is the
windows NT authentication popup (which isnt HTTP) so it wont record
anything , nor should it.

You say you added an authorization manager - that needs to be added while
running the tests (not while recording it). Search Google to see various
NTLM/Jmeter related stuff to see whats supported

regards
deepak