jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Login Form problems
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 18:50:40 GMT
>but the response data doesn't contain what I expect.
But then (one of ) your problem lies here.  is there any other dynamic data
like a form token that changes dynamically that you are not extracting out
correctly?
Compare live http headers request response with view results tree request
/response for the same username/password (only the values of the session
ids should differ , but the number of distinct session ids etc should be
the same in either flow). You can also upload the two traces somewhere and
we can take a look.
Another way is asking a dev to look at the application logs while you are
running your test , sometimes it is easier to figure out why the
application doesnt behave correctly from the error it logs.

regards
deepak