jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Shetty <shet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jmeter not doing what it is supposed to
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 17:44:07 GMT
>At several times the page being filled with data gets refreshed but
previous tests against the underlying code have not bypassed the partial
>reloading of the page and have just sent in the final request.
This isn't quite clear. is your website using some sort of AJAX ?
> Does anyone know if the intermediate refreshes have to be accounted for.
What do you mean by this?

>Jmeter does not throw an error but the update does to the record does not
happen.
By default Jmeter will only report HTTP errors. you have to add assertions
for it to report application specific errors. this is a common complaint
and you should find messages that deal with this type of problem on the
mail archives

regards
deepak