jmeter-user mailing list archives

From MiguelFonseca <luismgfons...@googlemail.com>
Subject Jmeter Starts Killing Threads after Client CPU reaches 50% Usage
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2012 15:30:20 GMT
I Guy’s

I was running Jmeter 2.6 r1237317 on a Windows XP 3.
Microsoft Windows XP [Version 5.1.2600]
(C) Copyright 1985-2001 Microsoft Corp.
C:\Documents and Settings\luis.fonseca>java -version
java version "1.6.0_29"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 20.4-b02, mixed mode, sharing)

And after a while (10-15 minuts) Jmeter started to kill all threads.
Repeated the process on other machine and same behavior.

I don’t suspect it was caused by being running this in GUI mode, cause
I was only simulating 30 users and I was paying attention to task
manager.

Enough memory and CPU available.

Any hint?

Kind Regards,