jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SIP Performance testing using JMETER
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 17:28:39 GMT
If it's an IP thing, that Jmeter already has it. Right ?

On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 20:23, Anthony Johnson <ansoni@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am sure it is this one:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Session_Initiation_Protocol
>
> It is a VOIP/IM type protocol.  Google Voice uses it.
>
> A good open-source SIP server is Asterisk: http://www.asterisk.org/
>
> I think understand SIP would be a great protocol for JMeter to have
>

> On Tue, Apr 3, 2012 at 1:05 PM, Shmuel Krakower <shmulikk@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > SIP stands for?
> > בתאריך 2012 4 3 12:08, מאת "Yesu Grover" <yesu.grover86@gmail.com>:
> >
> >> Hi All,
> >>
> >> Please do let me know if anyone is ware of testing SIP based application
> >> using JMETER
> >>
> >> *Thanks & Regards*
> >>
> >> *Yesu Grover*
> >> *
> >> *

Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing Services:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle

* IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation

* ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management

* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation

* IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment

* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)

* High quality service for FDA and CE submissions

* Reliable open source free testing tools

* Optional functionality and regression testing

* Software Performance & Load Testing

* Software Testing Advanced Automation

* Medical Software Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Regulatory Submission

* Organizational Regulatory Qualification

  Shay Ginsbourg

  Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   035185873

Mobile: 0546690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com