jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to load WSDL with https URL - URGENT
Date Tue, 24 Apr 2012 11:27:21 GMT
Truststore on JMeter is using "trust all" by default and there's no need to
configure a JKS to Java Truststore (jssecacerts).

http://osdir.com/ml/jmeter-user.jakarta.apache.org/2010-08/msg00091.html

Using the answer of the post above:

"Try using

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#SOAP/XML-RPC_Request