jmeter-user mailing list archives

From David Luu <manga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SIP Performance testing using JMETER
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2012 18:01:17 GMT
If you search for JMeter SIP, you'll find several posts here there made by
the same author who wanted to develop a SIP extension for JMeter. But we
haven't heard any updates since.

Frankly, you'll have to build your own, or use whatever raw TCP/IP options
JMeter has and parse/manipulate data from there (SIP sits on top of TCP/IP
like HTTP).

One is probably better off with SIP centric tools like SIPp.