jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Dashef, Marjorie (DPH)" <marjorie.das...@state.ma.us>
Subject RE: Jmeter not doing what it is supposed to
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2012 19:01:18 GMT
Actual it should say have bypassed the partial request.  So sorry I'm just frustrated by it
all

-----Original Message-----
From: Deepak Shetty [mailto:shettyd@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 1:44 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Jmeter not doing what it is supposed to

>At several times the page being filled with data gets refreshed but
previous tests against the underlying code have not bypassed the partial
>reloading of the page and have just sent in the final request.
This isn't quite clear. is your website using some sort of AJAX ?
> Does anyone know if the intermediate refreshes have to be accounted for.
What do you mean by this?

>Jmeter does not throw an error but the update does to the record does
>not
happen.
By default Jmeter will only report HTTP errors. you have to add assertions for it to report
application specific errors. this is a common complaint and you should find messages that
deal with this type of problem on the mail archives

regards
deepak