jmeter-user mailing list archives

From <Benedict.Nk...@sungard.com>
Subject RE: Unable to open .jtl files of huge size (>1GB) in aggregate report
Date Tue, 17 Apr 2012 12:43:09 GMT
Hi, try using the JMeterPluginsCMD Command Line Tool, I think it might work since it doesn't
use a GUI to convert the JTL to aggregate.csv

http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/wiki/JMeterPluginsCMD

Thanks and kind regards

Benedict Nkosi * Performance Tester * SunGard

-----Original Message-----
From: Muthukrishnan S. [mailto:muthukrishnan.s@sonata-software.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2012 11:58 AM
To: JMeter Users List; jmeter-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Unable to open .jtl files of huge size (>1GB) in aggregate report

Hi,

I am unable to open .jtl files of huge size (>1GB) in aggregate report.
JMeter has taken long time and then threw out of memory error. Please let me know how to open
.jtl files of huge size in aggregate report. If there is no direct way of doing it, is there
a workaround for this?

Thank you,

Muthukrishnan Shanmugam - Performance Test Consultant | Sonata Software Limited
Tel: +91 80 3097 1705 | UK Access: +44 207 177 1230 Extn: 6363 | Cell:
+91 98866 96987 | Email: muthukrishnan.s@sonata-software.com
<mailto:muthukrishnan.s@sonata-software.com>