jmeter-user mailing list archives

From venkatakurathi <venkat.akura...@hotmail.com>
Subject how to work with url encoded strings?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2012 08:36:11 GMT
hi all,
i am a new bee to jmeter.in my application there is value for from a
response which i captured using regular expressions.its working find.but in
one of the samplers its been passed with url conversion in the string..
can some one help me how to handle this situation...
value that i have captured : ab457-ghk346-fcf-jye-hgh54

value that i need to send   : ab457%2eghk346%2efcf%2ejye%2ehgh54

please let me know the solution in detail..
Thanks in anticipation....