jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Fairul Rizal Fahrurazi <fairul.fahrur...@mimos.my>
Subject Re: J Meter fails when thread count is increased.
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 11:41:34 GMT
I think if you have maximized the heap size on jmeter server and client,the next thing to try
out before looking on the hardware is to distribute jmeter server.
Probably you can distribute a few cluster that have jmeter server and client and each cluster
kickoff at the same time..

Thanks,
Fairul

On Mar 1, 2012, at 6:47 PM, "Naresh Kumar" <naresh.kumar@igatepatni.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are performing load testing on the web services, below is structure of our test plan.
>

> Ø  Thread Group
>
> Ø  Webservice SOAP Request
>
> Ø  View Results in Table
>
> Ø  View Results Tree
>
> Ø  HTTP Authorization Manager
>
> We get below error when we try to run 6000 threads in 1 min ramp up time.
>
> Error Message : java.lang.OutOfMemoryError:unable to create new native thread' and the
test stops.
> After increasing heap size also we are getting 'ERROR - jmeter.JMeter: Uncaught exception:
>
> Also what is the max threads J meter can support from single machine, we have plan to
run 54000 threads in 1 hour
> Is there a workaround possible.
>
> Please help !
>
> Regard's
> Kumar
>

> ________________________________
> Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary
to iGATE Patni and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this
e-mail immediately and notify the originator or mailadmin@igatepatni.com. iGATE Patni does
not enter into any agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual
do not necessarily reflect the view of iGATE Patni. iGATE Patni is not responsible for the
consequences of any actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email.
The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage
your own computer system. While iGATE Patni has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise
this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know
more about iGATE Patni please visit www.igatepatni.com.
 A strategic agency under MOSTI
 www.mimos.my
-
-
DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail (including any attachments) is for the addressee(s)
only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please note that any dealing, review,
distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify
the sender  immediately and delete the original message.
MIMOS Berhad is a research and development institution under
the purview of the Malaysian Ministry of Science, Technology and
Innovation. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-
mail that do not relate to the official business of MIMOS Berhad
and/or its subsidiaries shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by MIMOS Berhad and/or its subsidiaries and neither
MIMOS Berhad nor its subsidiaries accepts responsibility for the
same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer
viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent
permitted by law.