jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ruth Mizzi <ruthmi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allowing only one thread to make a request at a time
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:08:57 GMT
Thanks for your replies ... I know this was an unrealistic scenario but I
needed  some throughput measures for such a situation.

Having said that I then went for the option of modifying the source code to
simulate this situation thus removing any need for special tweaking of the
JMeter test.

Thanks anyway for the help.