jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Website Login Issue
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2012 16:36:07 GMT
On 14 March 2012 16:15, Ryan <griggsrl@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have any ideas on this? We're still having this issue. I've
> made sure that the VIEWSTATE is captured, et cetera. Everything seems to be
> in order but something still isn't happy. This is a really simple test
> case, so I'm confused as to why it isn't working.

There must be something missing or otherwise wrong in the request(s)
you are sending.

If you can successfully login using a browser or other client, use a
packet analyser such as Wireshark to compare what it sends with what
JMeter sends.

It could be something a simple as the user agent string - investigate
each and every difference until you find the problem.

> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 5:12 PM, Ryan <griggsrl@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The application doesn't use OAuth, so that does not apply here. Surely
>> someone out there has an idea on how to get this to work?
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 3:43 PM, Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbourg@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> 1. Should check the possibility of working with -> "JMeter OAuth Sampler".
>>>
>>> 2. Also, can download 30-days trial free RADVIEW WEBLOAD -> record,
>>> replay,
>>> auto-correlate, and gain some new insight into your Jmeter script.
>>>
>>> Good luck!
>>> Shay

>>> for

>>> it