jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Avoiding cmdprompt popup when starting JMeter?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:01:47 GMT
You can also try jmeterw.bat - that produces a console window, but it
disappears very quickly.

Note that there are some circumstances where JMeter cannot write
errors to the log file and has to use the console.
[e.g. log directory is not writable, no disk space. There are probably
some other conditions that prevent a log record being written]
Such errors will be lost if there is no console.

On 21 March 2012 07:02, Erik Pragt <erik.pragt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ben,
>
> I always click on the Jmeter jar file instead. Wouldn't that work for you?
>
> Erik Pragt
>

> On 21 mrt. 2012, at 07:02, "Ben Stover" <bxstover@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> When I start JMeter by double clicking on jmeter.bat then (under Win7) the (black)
well known