jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allowing only one thread to make a request at a time
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 16:24:48 GMT
Its not necessarily unrealistic. But you have to be careful and think if
your application actually does that. I thought of localized commercials or
lucky clicks => only one user gets there, other users get different
resources, not the same one (and of course they don't synchronize their
clicks)... if you hard-code that page access in your test, than you need to
implement this scenario you were describing. If you can dynamically choose
the page, then it won't make sense to synchronize the users just implement
your test logic.

Do you know the Synchronizing timer? This is the easiest way to synchronize
certain actions over multiple threads.