jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does mean by "Thread Name" and "Sample Time" columns?
Date Tue, 20 Mar 2012 15:51:17 GMT
On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 5:13 PM, Amit Kumar <amit.srpce@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you Adrian for reply. I will keep your suggestion in mind.
>
> One more thing, does JMeter creates these groups i.e. 1-17, 1-9, 1-299
> automatically ? Could you please elaborate this working, please?

Well, how would you expect them to be created? Its a very simplistic
representation and, thus, efficient -> now you can use the results table to
understand that thread #299 of the 1st thread group made request X and it
had that exact result (this is very useful when debugging a test's
behaviour, logging an exception encountered).