jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What does mean by "Thread Name" and "Sample Time" columns?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 10:29:24 GMT
I'm not sure what are you trying to accomplish and I've rarely used the
results table. I doubt I can help.

You identify a request usually by its label. I would suggest ignoring
thread name for a while. Then look at sample time (how much it took for the
server to respond), status ok/not ok. This is all you need to know. How you
pasted the results, they don't make sense to me, it should be first thread
name, then sample time (this is the default order of the columns).