jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [JMeter - Configuration]
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 22:18:41 GMT
Thanks everyone for your reply.

I was able to solve it today after spending 2-3 hours...

I use HTTP proxy server and recorder, and a cookie manager. The specially
for Login page I had to extract the parameters (as there were some hidden
parameters like lt etc...) and use them while posing...

so in post i needed to have.. user id, password, event - submit.. and lt
etc.

It worked like a charm after..

Just a tip for new people like me... use HTTP Server proxy and a
recorder... specially for authentication page.

many thanks once again.

Rahul

Many thanks!

Rahul