jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "rahul.soa" <rahul....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [JMeter - Configuration]
Date Sun, 04 Mar 2012 20:31:31 GMT
I progressed on this little bit. Now I'm able to GET this (please see
the 2nd point in the previous email thread)

https://sso-intranet.companydomain.com/cas/login?service=http://companydomain.com/WebApplicationName

I can see all html and javascript for login page in the response (in
View Results Tree)

my next request is POST and it seems POST (sending username and
password) is not working. Always getting the resonse for same login
page. (to provide username and password).

Can anyone please help?

Many thanks!
Rahul