jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Asiri Gunarathna <asiri.k...@gmail.com>
Subject First Mail To The Jmeter Community
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2012 17:29:51 GMT
Hello Everyone

My Name is Asiri and this the very first time that I have contributing
Apache Project :). Talking about my self, currently I’m playing the role of
Performance Test Engineer in my employment and hands on experience on
NeoLoad & Jmenter.

Most recently I do have experience in NeoLoad and still in a learning curve
for the Jmeter app:).

However hope you guys help me out to learn this as well :).

First of all I do have some questions to be clarified regarding
contributing to the Jmeter as a single user and a team to this occasion.

Highly appreciate if anyone could help me out :)

Appreciate your earliest response.
*Cheers...!*
*Asiri Gunarathna*