jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: automatic correlation for jmeter
Date Sat, 03 Mar 2012 09:16:43 GMT
Oliver,
Having the proxy auto create variables is not a good choice due to various
reasons, including the lack of an original non-variabled recording for
reviewing and validating the auto variables.

I will gladly look into the SED.

Anyway, I need some insight into the structure of the file system. What is
the standard file that saves the recorded responses? How can the user save
could be good sarting point for composing an auto correlation script for
Jmeter.

Can anyone laborate on that?

Thanks,
Shay