jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Accessing DOM using JMeter
Date Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:00:09 GMT
Can Jmeter access any "document.method" at all ?   I guess not.

Shay

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 10:42, vineeth <vineeth.sasidharan@spi.com> wrote:

> Thanks Bruce. I will definitely try that. But I want to know if it can be
> done using javascript?
>
> Shmuel
>
> In javascript we have 'document.getElementById("id")'
>
> Using this we can extract the elements using their ids.
> Similarly is there any way in JMeter to achieve this?
>
> --

Regulatory, Medical & Performance Testing Services:

* IEC 62304 Medical Device Software Life Cycle

* IEEE 829 Software Test Documentation

* ISO 14971 Medical Device Risk Management

* FDA 21 CFR Part 11 Software Validation

* IEC 60601-1:2005 3rd ED PEMS - Medical Electrical Equipment

* End-to-end verification, validation, and testing (VV&T)

* High quality service for FDA and CE submissions

* Reliable open source free testing tools

* Optional functionality and regression testing

* Software Performance & Load Testing

* Software Testing Advanced Automation

* Medical Software Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Verification & Validation

* Medical Device Regulatory Submission

* Organizational Regulatory Qualification

  Shay Ginsbourg

  Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering

  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

Work:   035185873

Mobile: 0546690915

Email: sginsbourg@gmail.com