jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Luca Maragnani <luca.maragn...@gmail.com>
Subject "Generate Summary Results" listener result interpretation
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 09:09:23 GMT
Hi all,
I have a question about "Generate Summary Results" listener.

I'm running a test with this configuration:
- remote test with 4 jmeter instances + 1 jmeter controller
- 100 threads
- 400 sample per minute (constant throughput timer)
- data collection is in statistical mode
- summariser interval is 60s
- UDP Sampler from Jmeter plugins at code.google.com (I think this is
irrelvant, but correct me if I'm wrong)

On server under test I register about 2600 query per second (the target is
a DNS service).
The listener shows in logs an average of about 26 sample/s. Is it the
average rate per single thread?

Sorry if the question seems silly, but I didn't find hints in documentation
about this.

Thanks in advance.
Luca