jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allowing only one thread to make a request at a time
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2012 13:46:21 GMT
Put the sampler you want to have only one user at a time inside a constant
throughtput timer (CTT) and before this add a synchronizing timer, with 30
in "Number of Simultaneous Users to Group by" field. You'll need to
calculate the value of "Target Throughput" field of CTT 'cause it's per
minute. Maybe if your request is too slow you'll need to put a value lower
than 30 in this field.

Hope it helps you.
Flávio Cysne