jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject How to set a javascript value as a JMeter property
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:57:53 GMT
I'm using the BSF PostProcessor to put together an array of names.

I can store it in JMeter variables as a comma,separated list just fine -
*vars.put("nameArray", nameArray); // works :)

*Results in Debug Sampler show -
*JMeterVariables:
nameArray="Let It Go (Japan)","Deskkontrolados","Caillou: Dr. Caillou -
VHS","Where Did You Sleep Last Night: Lead... [LP]","20 More Explosive
Fantastic Rockin' Mega...","The Secret NASA Transmissions: The Raw Footage
- DVD","L'Etang De Kukufah","Arias (CD+DVD) (Limited Edition) (Deluxe
Edition) (Spkg)","Don't You Want to Rock","Talk On Corners: Special Edition"
*

But for some reason (in the next line) the same value is not being accepted
into the JMeter properties -
*${__setProperty("nameArray", nameArray)}; // does not work :(
*
Results in Debug Sampler show -
*JMeterProperties:
"nameArray"= nameArray*

Can anyone tell me what I may be doing wrong here?