jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pulkit Singhal <pulkitsing...@gmail.com>
Subject Combining Counter and While Controller
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2012 17:10:10 GMT
1) The data that I need to access is present in JMeterProperties (comes
from a different thread group - consecutive excution):

upcArray_1 = 012934023423
upcArray_10 = 342034234233

Therefore the foreach controller does not work for me as it tries to find
the prefix (upcArray) in the JMeterVariables which is not the right place
to look for it.

2) So I am attempting to add a counter as the child of the while controller
to let me loop through the data in the JMeterProperties:

WHILE CONTROLLER
Condition: ${__javaScript(${upcCounter}<=${__P(upcTotal)})}

CHILD COUNTER
Start: 1
Increment: 1
Reference Name: upcCounter
Track Counter Independently for each user - YES

3) But it counts 1 then 2 and then its stops! It doesn't go all the way up
to 10 ... what am I doing wrong here?