jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sudarshan Gaikaiwari <sudars...@acm.org>
Subject Interpreting jmeter log file
Date Tue, 06 Mar 2012 20:35:08 GMT
Hi

I am using jmeter to do performance testing of a service which
receives json POST requests.

Below is the output of a log file. This is the file generated by
running jmeter on the command line with the -l option.
I would like to analyze the output in further detail than that already
provided by the built in graphs that come with jmeter.
So I am trying to find documentation for the various components of the
log lines.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<testResults version="1.2">
<httpSample t="27" lt="27" ts="1330569081854" s="true" lb="HTTP
Request" rc="200" rm="OK" tn="Thread Group 1-1" dt="text" by="938"/>
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have not been able to find documentation that explains the various
attributes here.

I am using the following version

Version 2.6 r1237317

I am also using the plugin here
http://code.google.com/p/jmeter-plugins/wiki/RawDataSource
to create a file of the raw json post requests.
I am using the HTTP request sampler to send these request to the
service under test.

Thanks
Sudarshan

--