jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Marcelo Jara <marceloj...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Constant Throughput Timer and test duration conflict
Date Mon, 12 Mar 2012 11:32:11 GMT

Well, iteration count is only used for debugging or when creating new samplers only. I would
gladly share my test plan with you if you want to look at it. I already posted the requirements
for the test. This system has over a dozen consumers and exposes over 120 services. So each
service must be hit independently which is why a separate thread group is needed for each
sampler.  This is my first jmeter test plan and I don't doubt that I may be doing something
fundamentally wrong.