jmeter-user mailing list archives

From CHARLES BAKER <chba...@clemson.edu>
Subject Is it possible to use JMeter to test Oracle Forms?
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2012 16:44:52 GMT
I had hoped to use JMeter as my general load testing tool. Up until now I've been working with
web applications. Suddenly I need to test a product that is based on Oracle Forms. I'm googling,
but my initial results point to other products. Has anyone here done anything like this? Is
there a tool other than JMeter that your prefer if JMeter can't do the job?

--
Charles H. Baker, Systems Programmer II CCIT/CSO
Don't see me in my cubicle? Try AIM: rascharles GTalk: chbaker@g.clemson.edu