jmeter-user mailing list archives

From karl <k...@sitestress.eu>
Subject Re: automatic correlation for jmeter
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2012 09:05:20 GMT
Hi,

we have dealt with this topic some time ago and created something.

A JMeter plugin ensures, after being picked up by the proxy, that the
body of the answer is available in the jmx file (Screenshot_1).
In the next stept, a second jmx file is created again.
In the third and last step, we compare the two jmx files and create
Regex or xpath strings.

Our JMeter plugin is currently not working with the latest version of
JMeter, but we are working on a bugfix right now.

Regards
karl