jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Naresh Kumar <naresh.ku...@igatepatni.com>
Subject Response time diff for webservices in SOAP UI & J Meter
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 15:42:11 GMT
Hi ,

Can anyone please let me know as to why there is diff of response time when we run single
request from SOAP UI and from J meter.
If there any additional samplers we need to add to correct this.

Test Plan structure :

Thread group
Web service(SOAP) Request
HTTP Authorization Manager
User defined variables
Login Config element

Response time details below for 1 request posted :

SOAP UI : 53 ms
J meter : 294 ms

________________________________
Information contained and transmitted by this e-mail is confidential and proprietary to iGATE
Patni and its affiliates and is intended for use only by the recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying
or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and you are requested to delete this e-mail immediately
and notify the originator or mailadmin@igatepatni.com. iGATE Patni does not enter into any
agreement with any party by e-mail. Any views expressed by an individual do not necessarily
reflect the view of iGATE Patni. iGATE Patni is not responsible for the consequences of any
actions taken on the basis of information provided, through this email. The contents of an
attachment to this e-mail may contain software viruses, which could damage your own computer
system. While iGATE Patni has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we
cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.
You should carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. To know more about
iGATE Patni please visit www.igatepatni.com.