jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Nirodha Pramod <niro...@wso2.com>
Subject How to set classpath only for a specific beanshell sampler/ preprocessor
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:22:31 GMT
Hi,

 I want to run a specific java client code inside a beanshell sampler. To
run that I had to add some dependencies to the jmeter/lib folder. Doing
that somehow has broken the Mailer visualizer. This happens only when those
dependencies are added to the jmeter/lib forlder.  Rather than copying them
to the lib folder can I specify a class path for beanshell sampler, only
for it to use.

Thanks,
Nirodha

--